PERSONAL, CREATIVE AND PROFESSIONAL SELF-REALIZATION OF A WOMAN
MAIN TOPICS OF THE PROGRAM:
"Matriarchal symbols in culture and individual mind”
- Symbols of Nature, elemental forces, plants and animals. Matriarchal and patriarchal interpretation of symbols
-The embodiment of matriarchal symbols in patterns and ornaments, on household articles, clothes, in residential buildings and places of worship
-Matriarchal symbols in the Fairy Tale
-The Goddesses and the legendary Heroines: a reflection of their archetypes in the female psyche
"Matriarchal nature of the calendar folk festivals: rites, rituals, traditions”
-The natural cycles of Mother Earth as the basis of calendar holidays
-Cycles of the seasons. The turning points of the annual cycle: 4 cardinal points (2 Solstices and 2 Equinoxes) + 4 additional points related to intensification and development of Light and Dark tides
-Solar and lunar cycles
-Calendar rites and rituals in modern psychological training
"Women's life script: ways and means of overcoming destructive patriarchal attitudes”
"Myths of the women's collective consciousness”
-Devaluation of the female creative ways and the emphasizing of biological "predestination” of women
-Problems of girls’ raising within the family and at school. Forming the fear of her own strength and "methods" of self-sabotage
-Working with the “Map of Gender Attitudes”-1) To become aware of the destructive personal attitudes related to the gender and/or age of a woman. 2) Forming the healthful emotional reactions, behavioral and mental patterns, that contributes to self-confidence, lightness, comfort, creativity and self-expression
-"Weakness" as a myth. Historical and modern methods of depriving women of strength and individuality
-"The perfect woman" in different cultures (comparative analysis)
-"Anti-Freud" and "enchanted femininity” - overcoming limiting beliefs about the nature of women and their "predestination"
-Professional self-realization of women
"Female practices in body-oriented psychology"
-Female Corporeality: the body as a reflection of the inner world of a human, attitude to the body in the context of social conditioning of people
-The symbolic meaning of body parts, details of clothing. Clothing as a projection of female strength (freedom) or weakness (enslavement)
-Body-oriented practices in the process of self-realization of a woman. Taoist practices. The Practice of "Tensegrity"
«Matriarchy, Nature and pantheistic worldview»
- Anthropological studies of matriarchal cultures
- Animate Nature and human consciousness
- Problems of biophobia and patriarchal technocracy
- Folk magic, healing and shamanism through the prism of modern practical psychology
- Woman and Earth. Methods of overcoming the patriarchal "gravitational" consciousness.
- Linear thinking and "holographic" consciousness.
- Primordial Nature and Archetypal "Primeval Wild Woman" (a term by C.P. Estes): psycho-archeological excavations in the structures of the female unconscious